I would like to introduce you to our April M.O.M., Erica! Erica and her daughter our in regular attendance at out Stroller Based classes and we hope you get to know her a little more today!
1) Where are you from? I'm originally from Iowa City, and have lived in Davenport for 7 years.
2) How many kids do you have? One. A daughter, Skye, who is almost 3.
3) How long have you been participating in FIT4MOM programs? Since August 2016
4) What motivates you to exercise? I am motivated by how I feel after I do a hard workout. I am a much better wife and mother when I get regular exercise! Also, as Skye has gotten older I have seen her mimic the exercises and stretches we do in class, and I love knowing that I am providing a healthy example for her.
5) What is your favorite thing about FIT4MOM? Being able to make friends for myself, Skye and exercise all in one place. How awesome is that?!
6) What is your favorite thing to do for yourself, in your Mom-ME time? I love taking long baths with epsom salt and lavender.
7) What is one piece of advice you would give to new moms? It really does take a village, so don't be afraid to ask for help!
Thanks, Erica, for being a wonderful part of our FIT4MOM QC village!!