This is a program geared toward moms who are newer to running,
returning to running or just want to have support while they train for a
5K. If getting faster is your goal we can help you with that too! We are training for the 5K portion of the Distance Classic.
Here is what is included in our 8-week program
which starts Saturday, March 24th and ends with the Quad Cities Distance Classic 5K on Sunday, May 12th (what a great thing to do for yourself on Mother's Day!):
- 7 organized Saturday morning group runs at 8:30 AM, leaving from Veteran's Memorial Park Bettendorf, beginning March 23th-May 4.
- Water stop
- A written 8-week running plan, additional coaching is available if you need it leading up to our 1st run if you are wondering how to get started.
- Access to a closed facebook group to connect with your coach, other runners and to help organize other weekly runs if you wish.
- Weekly emails with inspiration and other helpful running information ranging from proper running form, stretches and shoes
- You are welcome to run with or without a stroller. If running with a baby please check with your pediatrician and consult your stroller manual if your child is under 9 months.
Ready to take your health and fitness to the next level? Our specially
trained coaches will take you on a journey to reach your fullest
potential. Our meal plans, accountability and assessments are proven by
university backed studies to shed fat, increase strength and endurance,
tone muscle and improve energy. Our coaches will help you meet your
specific fitness goals in a supportive and inspiring environment. In
just 8-weeks, you will be amazed at your personal transformation of
mind, body and spirit. This is a program that is designed for Moms to do without their kids!