It's time to introduce our September Mom of the Month! This member has been a loyal member since I took over in 2014, she started when she was very pregnant and worked out right up until the birth of baby #2 and then came back after she was cleared to exercise! We are lucky to have Laci W. and her kids in our village!
1) Introduce yourself and who you are a mom to: My name is Laci Weber and my husband, Brian, and I have two rambunctious children who are 13 months apart: Lillian, 3 and Kellen just turned 2!
2) Where are you from: I grew up in a small town along the Mississippi River called Rapids City
3) How long have you been participating in Stroller Strides? I started Fit4Mom 2 years ago while extremely pregnant with our son trying to see a glimpse of the body I once had. Don't get me wrong, I had NEVER been athletic but having 2 babies in 13 months definitely took it's toll!
4) What is your favorite thing about FIT4MOM? It's hard to pick just one favorite thing about Fit4Mom. It gives me the energy I need to get through the day after the long nights and I'm setting a great example for my children on how to stay fit and active.
5) What is your favorite thing to do in your Mom-ME time? My favorite thing to do in my Mom-Me time is to soak up the sun on our pontoon boat and relax!
6) What is one piece of advice you would give to new moms? If I were to give one piece of advice to new moms it would be don't stress, they all end up eating stale snacks from the stroller eventually!
Love that advice, Laci!!