In honor of Mother's Day I am so excited to highlight one very, very special Mom in our classes, Connie P! She is actually my Mom! She is completing her 3rd Body Back Session and I am always so impressed by her dedication and her results!
Learn a bit more about Connie:
1. Where are you from? I am from Camanche IA
2. Who are you a Mom to? I have two children. Chelsea 34 & Bryson 32. Both are married & each have 2 children. Love my Grandmahood!
3. How long have you been participating in FIT4MOM programs? I am in my third session of Body Back. I participated in the first BB session offered by the Q C Fit4Mom & have loved each session.
4. What is your favorite thing about Body Back? My favorite thing about BB is how it challenges me & how successful I feel even though I struggle with some of the exercises. The instructors are always able to provide me with modifications.
5. What motivates you to exercise? A PT once told me "motion is lotion". I have good reasons to stay in motion & BB fits my needs!
6. What is your favorite thing about FIT4MOM? I've always been impressed by the support Fit4Mom provides for young Mother's . I know I would have jumped at the chance to belong when my children were small, had it been available. Guess I'm just making up for lost time now.
7. What do you like to do in your Mom-Me time? I like to read in my Mom-Me time.
8. What is your advice to new moms? Advice to new Mother's would be to take advantage of any programs like Fit4Mom or similar outlets that nurture & support your motherhood. It does take a Village.