Please meet our November Mom Of The Month: Laura! Laura started off as a stroller strides member and joined Body Back as well during our current mini-session! Here is what Laura has to say:
1) Where are you from? I am originally from Redwood Falls, Minnesota. I came to the Quad Cities to go to Augustana College and then I went to graduate school at St. Ambrose. I now live in Coal Valley, Illinois with my husband, Curt, and our son.
2) How many kids do you have? I have one son, Connor, who is just about 8 months old!
3) How long have you been coming to Stroller Strides? I have been coming to Stroller Strides since July 2015!
4) What is the biggest thing you've learned so far from Body Back? It’s okay to take time for myself and not feel guilty!
5) What motivates you to exercise? I want to be my best self for me - and my family!! Exercise makes me feel good, it’s a huge stress relief, confidence booster, and helps me sleep better!
6) What is your favorite thing about FIT4MOM? As a first time mom, it is so great to have the support and understanding from other moms, hear their stories, and of course also receive advice/tips/tricks from them! You get all of this and a good workout or a much needed mom’s night out!
7) What is your favorite thing to do for yourself, in your Mom-ME time? I like to bake, cook, garden, and read!
Thanks for sharing more about yourself Laura, we are so happy you and Connor are a part our Our Village!