After a Holiday Hiatus I am back today to share our February Mom of the Month! Sonya S! Sonya is the first M.O.M. that has participated in our newest program, FIT4BABY. Sonya answered a few questions so we could get to know her better.
1) Where are you from? Williamsburg, Iowa
2) How many kids do you have? Owen recently turned two and we are expecting baby boy #2 this March!
3) How long have you been coming to Stroller Strides? I joined stroller strides when Owen was around 6 months---so one and a half years.
4) What is the best thing for you about FIT4Baby? The best thing about FIT4Baby is having a workout tailored to the changing pregnant body. And---sharing experiences, asking questions, make connections and friendships with a group of pregnant moms!
5) What motivates you to exercise? Having more energy, sleeping better, being happier
6) What is your favorite thing about FIT4MOM? When I first started FIT4MOM, I was 6 months postpartum and hadn't worked out regularly since my college years. I decided to try FIT4MOM as a way meet some mom friends and to get out of the house. After my first class, FIT4MOM quickly became a part of our routine for several reasons. Some of my favorite things about FIT4MOM:
-Getting in a great workout with my little guy right along with me.
-Social time for both Owen and I.
-Community of Moms!
-Weekly themed play dates
7) What is your favorite thing to do for yourself, in your Mom-ME time? Reading, cooking, anything relaxing!
8) What is one piece of advice you would give to new moms? Do your best to enjoy every little minute---because it goes by way too fast!
Thanks Sonya, and good luck with that new little man!