Meet our August M.O.M. Sarah S! Sarah brings such a fun attitude to class and as one of the older children her daughter is a favorite with the little kids! Let's get to know her a little better:
1) Where are you from? Rock Island
2) How many kids do you have? I have a sassy 4.5 year old named Olivia and baby #2 is due January 1st!
3) How long have you been coming to Stroller Strides? A little over a year... I joined when Chelsea took over the franchise and had an "open house". The other moms were very welcoming and I haven't looked back since!
4) What motivates you to exercise? I want to be a good role model for Olivia in all aspects of life, especially when it comes to being healthy and active. And now that I'm pregnant with baby #2, I'm hoping to be more active and stay that way through out this pregnancy so it doesn't take as long to get my body back!
5) What is your favorite thing about FIT4MOM? There is so much I love about FIT4MOM. I'm a stay-at-home mom so being able to exercise and bring Olivia with is amazing - I lack motivation at home! I also love all the relationships we both have formed with the other moms and kiddos. However, our monthly Mom's Night Out is icing on the cake!
6) What is your favorite thing to do for yourself, in your Mom-ME time? On the rare occasion I get Mom-ME time, but I love to relax and read a good book or wander the aisles of Target ALONE!